GCSD Accountants Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Office Assistant to join them based at their office in Stonehouse. Experience in administration would be useful but is not essential for a bright, proactive candidate.
As part of the office administration team, you will provide general support including typing, reception/switchboard duties, office facilities, filing and support to the professional team.
Main duties include:
- Answering/transferring telephone calls.
- Carry out office administration including filing, scanning, and photocopying.
- Managing visitors and organising refreshments.
- Helping with office management and facilities
- Occasional typing
- Handing incoming and outgoing post.
- Supporting the professional team in onboarding new clients including anti-money laundering checks.
- Providing support to the existing administration team.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to meet business needs.
- The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Polite and presentable.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Basic typing skills and GCSE English or equivalent.
- The ability to ‘muck in’ to get whatever is needed done.
- Full clean driving licence.
Salary will be at competitive market rate dependant on experience. Formal administrative training will be offered to the right candidate.
GCSD Accountants Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply today. please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.