We are always looking for talented, hardworking, enthusiastic, and positive people to join our team.
We offer competitive salary packages, a friendly work environment, quality training with ongoing support and development. Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Generous overtime rates
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fully funded training schemes
- Paid study-leave
- Free onsite parking
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Annual pay review
- Opportunity to earn various bonuses
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays increasing to 33 days dependent on length of service and qualification
- Bi-annual team events
GCSD is Stroud’s (near Gloucester) largest most established firm and as part of the Xeinadin Group, which is both forward thinking and unique to the accountancy profession, employees benefit from working within a local close knit dynamic firm along with the opportunities and benefits that a national presence can give.
- Bookkeeper (full-time or part-time) – click here to see full job specification
- AAT Trainee / Trainee Accountant (ACA or ACCA) – click here to see full job specification
- Accounts Senior – click here to see full job specification
- Payroll Administrator (full-time or part-time) – click here to see full job specification
All applicants should send their CV to . If you can not see the role for you then still please send your CV to us – we are always looking for talented individuals.